Select To Get Started:
Prince George's County Public Schools (PGCPS) Student Records Department is responsible for the archiving of student permanent records of former and alumni PGCPS students. PGCPS is now offering a convenient and secure website for former students and corporations to request transcripts and student records online. Please note, if you have withdrawn at any time during the current school year, contact the last school attended for copies of records.
Per District policy and the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA) student records are only available to those who have authorization from the student or parent, guardian or responsible person if the student is under 18 years of age. If the student is 18 years of age or older, school records will not be released to a parent, guardian, or responsible person without the student’s written consent.
- All requests for student records/information will be submitted and paid for online using a credit or debit card. For those unable to pay by credit or debit card, we will accept a money order made out to Prince George's County Public Schools (See ONLINE PAYMENT OPTIONS below).
- Phone, mail, or fax requests will no longer be accepted.
- For those requesting to pick up records, an official, unexpired photo ID is required such as a driver license, passport or military ID.
- You will receive emails from email@example.com to notify you of the status of your order. It is important you read those emails carefully as additional information may be required to process you request.
- Please allow 10-25 business days to process student records request.
- WALKINS AND PICKUPS ARE CURRENTLY NOT AVAILABLE.
- Records will be delivered electronically wherever possible. To verify the authenticity of a record, please visit https://scribsoft.com/verify-credentials.html
Please note that this website is optimized for IE 9.0 and higher, Safari, Chrome and Firefox.
All requests will be checked for accuracy. Any inaccurate information may result in your record not being processed. All communication with regard to your order, payment, our progress, and the records delivery will be sent via email.
|Official High School Transcript||$10.00|
The Following May be Requested by Current Students:
|High School Transcript||$0.00|
ONLINE PAYMENT OPTIONS:
- Credit or Debit Card. This is a secured option to pay the application fee online with a credit or debit card. No additional fees will be assessed to pay online.
- Money Order. A money order is to be used as an alternative to the online payment by selecting "Pay by Money Order" at the bottom of the form. Cash and checks will not be accepted. The money order must be made out and delivered to "Prince George's County Public Schools" along with a copy of your receipt or order number. The delivery address can be found in the contact information below. Your order will not be processed until the money order is received.
- Electronic. All records will be sent electronically whenever possible All electronic records can be forwarded to 3rd parties and verified for authenticity by visiting https://scribsoft.com/verify-credentials.html.
- PICK UPS. CURRENTLY UNAVAILABLE You may request to pick up your record at Prince George's County Schools at Archival Service Department. You will receive an email (and text if selected )notification when your record is ready to be picked up. An non-expired state or federal photo ID is required to release your record. Select PICK UP under Select Delivery Method on the online form.
- Mail. You may request to have your record to be delivered via US Mail. If you are sending to a post-secordary institutions (college, community college, university or trade school), it is recommended to use the auto-populated address. Prince George's County Public Schools will send certified PDF transcripts to participating post-secondary institutions.
|High School Transcript||$15.00|
|Verification of Graduation||$15.00|
|Complete Student Record||$25.00|
Oxon Hill Staff Development Center - Archival Services
7711 Livingston Road, Suite L
Oxon Hill, Maryland 20745Phone: 301-567-8751Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
For Technical Support, Contact:
Summer Business Hours
Monday - Thursday
7:30 AM - 5:00 PM